Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Lets Get Started...

I had managed to put off the urge to blog for quite some time now and frankly had started running out of excuses on why I should not be blogging. The launch of the redesigned Tripod Technologies web site (check it out at http://www.tripodtech.net/) took care of that. So here we go.....

I hope to use this blog to keep the Tripod team, our clients and the community at large abreast of what is happening at Tripod and share our thoughts on the news and events that matter to us and impact us most in our professional lives. I hope that we will be able to have an active discussion on these topics and I look forward to your comments to my posts.

Stay tuned...

1 comment:

Rupali said...

A big THANK YOU for taking the initiative to start the Blog. I am sure all of us at Tripod will actively participate and benefit from this opportunity to share our thoughts on news and events that may impact us in our professional lives.